Dr. Christopher Yian MD Patient Reviews

• Head and Neck Surgery Laguna Hills, CA

2.8

April 13th, 2017
Would Not Recommend
I saw Dr. Yian for throat tightness/globus sensation. He performed a laryngoscopy on me but didn't get to the bottom of why I was having these symptoms. His bedside manner was a little cold. He ordered a sleep study, which I didn't want but agreed to because my insurance covered it. Had to call for results after not hearing from the doctor or his staff. Found out I had borderline apnea and Dr. Yian recommended a product you can buy online. I go to the web site and it says in bold letters "Not intended for sleep apnea treatment." So obviously I don't have much confidence in this doctor.

October 2nd, 2015
Terrible Doctor
I would not recommend this doctor, didn't examine me properly, did not explain my diagnosis, and did not tell me the after effect of the treatment. I almost fainted after the treatment when I got up. He simply does not care about patients. He must have been in the room with me for 5 minutes max.

May 14th, 2012
be very careful when you visit this office, hidden charges apply!
First time patient visiting the office, they asked you to fill out a bunch of paperworks. This is quite common for doctor office so we initial and signed many notices etc. The doctor looks at my wife's sore throat and couldn't figure out what the root cause. Then he suggested using a scope and everything is normal. We came back, 1 month later, the bill came, $250 is the price tag for such a scope and the insurance will not pay for it! Now since we the patient initialed the paperwork, we have to pay that!! Have you heard of this kind of practice before? The doctor can perform a analysis on you without your awareness that you could be charged $250?

March 16th, 2011
Best ENT
If there was a "Hall of Fame" of ENTdoctors, he would be at the top.