Dr. Christopher Yokoyama Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Yokoyama?

Amazing Doctor, horrible administration

Posted on August 22nd, 2017

I give 1 star because of the administration. Dr. Yokoyama is amazing and I highly recommend him. The ladies who work on the front desk need to be clear with what are they charging you for when you do self pay. I go and do a physical exam and blood works and I pay cash for my visit right there at the spot. Even though I paid my bill, I still get additional bill a month later from the lab. I called billing services to get an explanation on why I'm being charged for something I paid 1 month ago, I was informed that Lab billing is separate, and it takes longer for the bill to arrive. Now, the reason why I'm complaining is because the ladies who work on the front desk tell you that everything is covered and that you wont be getting any additional bills. I called the doctors office as well to ask them why don't they inform patients that lab work will not be covered in the bill, and the lady ( her name was Becca) told me that they assume that patients know this already and that its not their job. Well, I really doubt that patients know how the billing system in the hospital works, we find out when they send us the bill. Not to mention that every time Im paying on the front desk it takes them from 1 hour to 3 hours to charge me because they cant figure out how to include the 40% discount that they offer for self pay patients. On my last visit it took 6 people, ( 3 of them from support) and 3 hours to finally process my payment. Yes, i sat there in the lobby for 3 hours waiting to pay. And in those 3 hours no one cared to explain that the lab bill will come separately.

Posted on December 14th, 2013

Always a thorough review of signs and systems followed by a carefully developed diagnosis of the problem. I appreciate his candor and sense of humor.

Fantastic

Posted on November 27th, 2012

Dr. Yokoyama is fantastic. I can see why some folks would think he's "rude", but he isn't rude. He's professional, to the point, smart and blunt. Personally, I appreciate that in a Doctor. If you want someone to chitchat with you and make small talk, better to find someone else. If you appreciate someone who is smart, will spend time with you, and who will answer all questions, go for Dr. Yokoyama.

very professional and understanding

Posted on July 13th, 2012

Understands patients.Good listener.Trust worthy.Concerns about patients health.Very cool :)Very good doctor.

Understanding and compassionate. Highly recommend !!!

Posted on April 15th, 2012

In my opinion Dr. Yokoyama is a true professional and his follow up is very thoughtful and his concern is genuine.The Dr. is knowledgeable as well as a good listener.In short I am 100% satisfied with his services and his expertise and recommend him in the highest regard.

Very Rude and Unprofessional

Posted on March 19th, 2012

It's easy to see why it was easy to get an appointment with Dr. Yokoyama with little or no notice. This doctor was very rude and actually told me not to come back to see him. He seemed more interested in lecturing me and telling me how smart he was than actually listening to my complaints and trying to come up with a diagnosis. I had several issues to discuss and he told me he didn't have enough time for me and that I should make another appointment and not with him. Very rude and inconsiderate of patents' time, fact that we pay to see them. Also, told me that he couldn't help me because my simple issue was "beyond the scope of his experience." Gee... thanks a lot for nothing but a terrible experience. Do not treat with this doctor. You will be disappointed.

Failed to diagnose me

Posted on December 8th, 2011

I came to the doctor Yokoyama when I was sick for 10 days, after a course of antibiotic, wheezing, lightheaded, tired. He just gave me another antibiotic prescription and sent me away saying that if antibiotics fail to help then maybe I need an xray. Needless to say, I ended up in urgent care the next day where I was lucky to meet a smarter doctor who ordered blood test and xray and diagnosed me with mono. I haven't met such an uncaring and unprofessional doctor who fails to do the basic things in a looong time.

prompt and professional

Posted on July 23rd, 2011

Dr. Yokoyama is a no-nonsense guy who seems to care both about your health and your time.

Posted on June 6th, 2009

Great Doctor!

Posted on May 21st, 2009

Quality care, takes the time and reviews all issues. Understanding and compassionate. Highly recommend!!!

Posted on July 31st, 2017