A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Youngman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Youngman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Youngman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Youngman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Youngman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- William Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Andrew Youngman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Youngman practice?
- Dr. Christopher Youngman has 16 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Youngman practices Pediatrics near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Gretna, NE and La Vista, NE.
See Omaha Pediatricians.