More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Youngman
Dr. Christopher Youngman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Council Bluffs, IA, with other offices in Gretna, NE and Omaha, NE. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Dr. Youngman is affiliated with Ft Madison Community Hospital, William Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak and Crittenton Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Youngman has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Youngman has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
Dr. Christopher Youngman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Council Bluffs, IA.
Dr. Anthony Yaghmour
Council Bluffs, IA 0 mi20
Dr. Malinda Bender
Council Bluffs, IA 0 mi11
Dr. Debra Tomek
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Council Bluffs, IA 0 mi29