A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Zajac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Zajac is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Zajac, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Zajac graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zajac has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J Zajac MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Zajac practice?
- Dr. Christopher Zajac has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Zajac practices Internal Medicine near Nottingham, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Nottingham Internists.