Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Zajac
Dr. Christopher Zajac, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nottingham, MD. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Zajac is affiliated with MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center and Greater Baltimore Medical Center. Dr. Zajac has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Zajac has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Christopher Zajac is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nottingham, MD.
Dr. Ali Tabrizchi
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Nottingham, MD 0 mi11
Dr. Meeta Gulati
Nottingham, MD 0 mi23
Dr. Ann Morrill
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Nottingham, MD 0.13 mi32