A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Zarro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Zarro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Zarro, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Zarro graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Zarro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Mark Zarro MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Zarro practice?
- Dr. Christopher Zarro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Zarro practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Roseland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, NJ.
See Roseland Surgeons.