Dr. Christopher Zaw-Mon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

April 27th, 2015
I found Dr. Zaw-Mon to be a very brilliant and cutting edge surgeon that put forth a major best effort during my 4+ hour robotic laparoscopic surgery. It took a great surgeon with great concern and motivation for the patient to fix what he did since my condition was worse than expected and not have to abandon the laparoscopic approach and resort to an open repair. My pain level after surgery was minimal considering the repair. I did not require the use of pain medication and was able to feel like myself the day after surgery. His knowledge and treatment of me, as a patient, was beyond my hopes and expectations. This was my 14th surgery and no other surgeon has even come close to his skill and knowledge leading to an outcome this successful. If I have to have a 15th surgery (and I hope I do not) and it is one Dr. Zaw-Mon performs, he will be my surgeon of choice hands down. I would proudly and highly recommend Dr. Zaw-Mon to anyone needing and wanting the best in general surgical care.

April 20th, 2014
I found the Doctor to be very competent and going beyond the original charge to correct some other problems a the same time. Very knowledgable and easy to talk to.