A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Zazakos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Zazakos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Zazakos graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Zazakos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
- Augusta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris Zazakos MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Chris Zazakos practice?
- Dr. Chris Zazakos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chris Zazakos practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Internists, Charlottesville Hematologists, and Charlottesville Oncologists.