A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Zill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Zill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Zill graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Zill has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Daniel Zill MD is a male doctor, has 20 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Zill practice?
- Dr. Christopher Zill has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Zill practices Hospitalist near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Hospitalists.