A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Zingas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Zingas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Zingas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Zingas graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Zingas has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Zingas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Zingas practice?
- Dr. Christopher Zingas has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Zingas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Surgeons.