Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
Jun 7th, 2016

This doctor is cold and arrogant. During my visit, his behavior was that of confirmation bias. (Confirmation bias refers to a type of selective thinking whereby one tends to notice and to look for what confirms one's beliefs, and to ignore, not look for, or undervalue the relevance of what contradicts one's beliefs).

Jun 3rd, 2016

Highly recommended. I had an ankle recconstuction surgery done. It's stronger than the other one now.

by Jeanice Mangiapane on Jan 19th, 2016

I respect Dr. Christopher Zingas. He has surgically repaired my left foot and later my right foot. He is friendly and he has a great sense of humor. His office staff is always helpful and informative. I have recommended Dr. Zingas to everyone needing an orthopedic doctor.

Mr. show details Mr.
by Jonas on Nov 8th, 2015

This guy is an idiot. He disrespected me and my mother. Never again!

Dr. Zingas is very kind, smart, and thorough! show details Dr. Zingas is very kind, smart, and thorough!
by Maria Cardona on Oct 2nd, 2015

Dr. Zingas was awesome, im new to the area i moved here from New York, had severe pain in my toes on both feet. I was given a complete exam, xrays only to find it was due to my auto immune but he did give me injections in the hopes it might help reduce the inflamation, and help the pain some. It did, some! I will never be pain free but he is very thorough.

Sep 21st, 2015

Dr. Zingas is an excellent physician who has an outstanding "bedside manner." I have seen him for many years due to several ankle surgeries following a major car accident. I have recommended many family, friends and colleagues all of whom have found him to be highly professional, dedicated, excellent and caring physician. I'm in the medical field myself and I am careful about who I see for any type of medical care......Dr. Zingas is one of the best!!.

Sep 14th, 2015

Dr. Zingas is amazing.

Jan 9th, 2015

This was one of the most unprofessional offices I ever dealt with. Took weeks to get results of tests. Dr. Was totally disinterested. Got no satisfaction whatsoever. I would not recommend anyone to this doctor.

Jan 6th, 2015

Very caring and good bedside manner. Excellent surgeon. Spends time to answer all your questions. Never felt rushed when doctor came into the room. Explains and makes sure you understand your plan of treatment.

Gree show details Gree
by saddon on Sep 9th, 2013

DO NOT LIKE HIS ATTITUDE JUST WANT TO CUTT NOT A GOOD RESPECT FOR WOMEN OR MINORS. NO COPASSIONLN . JUST DON' t AppreciatIE HIS SERVICE NEVER TO SEE HIM AGAIN IS GOOD ENOUGH. TO ME NO THANK JUST AWASTE

He fixes other doctors' mistakes show details He fixes other doctors' mistakes
by gpfnancy on Jun 27th, 2013

To those who say Dr. Z. has no bedside manner, you're right. But I'd already had lots of laughs with two other foot docs who screwed up operations on two different occasions. Dr. Z fixed both errors. I always bring something to read when I visit him. After all, if it was me who'd broken something, I'd rather he keep people waiting and take care of my emergency. Go to your appointment prepared. You need to be concise because he is a man on the move.

Lifesaver show details Lifesaver
by Christine H on May 21st, 2013

When I read the reviews complaining about Dr Zingas I have to laugh. I had problems walking for a year and a different foot "specialist" kept telling me there was nothing surgically wrong. 1 visit with Dr Zingas and right away on my MRI he saw that my ligaments were so damaged they needed to be replaced, and cartilage was pretty damaged. 4 months later he did my other foot as well noting that the ligaments were damaged, and trusting me when I asked him to be prepared for cartilage replacement as well. I would recommend him to everyone. P.S. you're at a specialists office who is in high demand. Of course you're going to have to wait!

Never go to this guy!!! show details Never go to this guy!!!
Sep 11th, 2012

My appointment was at 9:30 in the morning. I arrived at 9:20, and did not get seen by him until 11:40. He walks in the room and says: "and what's your problem?" I told him, that since I had to wait over 2 hours, I was not very happy, and was just ready to walk out. The 10-15 people that came in after me, were already seen by him, and left! I have a heel spur, bone spurs, and a cyst on the bone, and he tells me to roll my heel on a golf ball, and to learn to live with the pain, because it comes with age!! I have never been so insulted in my life! I made a complaint with my incurance company, and the medical board. He has no bedside manner either! Don't waste your time on this guy.

Aug 7th, 2012

Excellent Dr. who cares and listens to your concerns and gives you options to make the decision regarding your present and future health. Would recommend him to family and friends knowing he would be someone who would care for them with a caring attitude.

WOW show details WOW
May 24th, 2012

Dr. Zingas is AWESOME I had a very bad painful foot that was very crippled from a previous bad surgery from another Dr. I spent 15 years with this foot and the excruciating pain that just kept getting worse. I than heard about Dr. Zingas and he did what I thought was major reconstruction. HUGE THANK-YOU I now feel as if my foot is brand new and I have a I can do that.

Excellent doctor! show details Excellent doctor!
Aug 11th, 2011

Dr Zingas has outstanding patient care along with outstanding surgical skills. Dr Zingas was recomended by every doctor I spoke to, and as a former patient I would recomend him also. I thank God that I was sent to him for my foot surgery. God bless him.

Awesome Doctor & Office show details Awesome Doctor & Office
Jul 19th, 2011

Dr. Zingas is an awesome doctor! I ruputured my achilles and he was straight to the point on the fix. Dr. Zingas answered all my questions and concerns before & after surgery and was great during my rehab. The St. Clair office all around is great

in recovery show details in recovery
by Anonymous on Apr 12th, 2011 on doctor.com

magical hands

Read Full Review at doctor.com
May 25th, 2010

Excellent Doctor!

May 24th, 2010

Dr. Zingas is the type of doctor that sets the highest of standards that other doctors must try and achieve. He is well read, professional, caring, personalbe. He is dedicated and truly cares about the patient. I rate himn as one of the best, kindness doctors I have encoutered.

The Worst show details The Worst
Jul 20th, 2009

I was in a very bad MVA, I was referred to Dr. Zingas by Dr. Schock at the St. Clair Ortho. office(same office). Dr. Z. misdiagnosed my ankle. He said all the pain I was having in my ankle was from some scar tissues, he recommended an operation on my foot, shortly following the surgery I was no longer able to stand/walk on my foot at all, at this point i started having weird feelings about this Dr., he even had the nerve to tell me that i was exaggerating my pain . In other words, faking my pain (Idiot), long story short. I changed him and went with Dr. Allan M. Grant at the Oakland Ortho. Surgeons in Royal Oak, MI. I am Glad i did, Dr. Grant knew ride away that the Posterior Tibial Tendons was ruptured in my foot, Dr. Grant suggested an operation would be the best solution for me to repair the tendon in my foot, Now i am walking again.in addition, Dr. Zingas's office has the worst customer service ever in the medical records dept., they are very very rude people. One time I requested a document from my medical record and they sent me a wrong document on three different times. Finally, I had to put myself in the car with a cast on my foot to show them which one it was in my file. Horrible big time.

Horrible show details Horrible
Jul 18th, 2009

I was in a very bad MVA, I was referred to Dr. Zingas by Dr. Schock at the St. Clair Ortho. office. Dr. Z. misdiagnosed since he said all the pain I was having in my ankle was from scar tissues. So, he went ahead an operated on my foot, shortly following the surgery I was no longer able to stand/walk on my foot at all, at this point i thought something was not going right, long story short. I change him and went with Dr. Allan M. Grant at the Oakland Ortho. Surgeons in Royal Oak, MI. I am Glad i did, Dr. Grant knew ride away that the Posterior Tibial Tendons was damaged in my foot, after Dr. Grant operating on my foot, Now i am walking again.