Surgical Specialist
23829 Little Mack Ave
Ste 100
Saint Clair Shores, MI 48080
586-773-1300
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Gree  |  show details
by saddon on Sep 9th, 2013

DO NOT LIKE HIS ATTITUDE JUST WANT TO CUTT NOT A GOOD RESPECT FOR WOMEN OR MINORS. NO COPASSIONLN . JUST DON' t AppreciatIE HIS SERVICE NEVER TO SEE HIM AGAIN IS GOOD ENOUGH. TO ME NO THANK JUST AWASTE

|  Gree  |  show details
by saddon on Sep 9th, 2013

|  He fixes other doctors' mistakes  |  show details
by gpfnancy on Jun 27th, 2013

To those who say Dr. Z. has no bedside manner, you're right. But I'd already had lots of laughs with two other foot docs who screwed up operations on two different occasions. Dr. Z fixed both errors. I always bring something to read when I visit him. After all, if it was me who'd broken something, I'd rather he keep people waiting and take care of my emergency. Go to your appointment prepared. You need to be concise because he is a man on the move.

|  Lifesaver  |  show details
by Christine H on May 21st, 2013

When I read the reviews complaining about Dr Zingas I have to laugh. I had problems walking for a year and a different foot "specialist" kept telling me there was nothing surgically wrong. 1 visit with Dr Zingas and right away on my MRI he saw that my ligaments were so damaged they needed to be replaced, and cartilage was pretty damaged. 4 months later he did my other foot as well noting that the ligaments were damaged, and trusting me when I asked him to be prepared for cartilage replacement as well. I would recommend him to everyone. P.S. you're at a specialists office who is in high demand. Of course you're going to have to wait!

Aug 7th, 2012

Excellent Dr. who cares and listens to your concerns and gives you options to make the decision regarding your present and future health. Would recommend him to family and friends knowing he would be someone who would care for them with a caring attitude.

|  WOW  |  show details
May 24th, 2012

Dr. Zingas is AWESOME I had a very bad painful foot that was very crippled from a previous bad surgery from another Dr. I spent 15 years with this foot and the excruciating pain that just kept getting worse. I than heard about Dr. Zingas and he did what I thought was major reconstruction. HUGE THANK-YOU I now feel as if my foot is brand new and I have a I can do that.

|  THRripTrle Hind Foot Surgery and Ankle Fusion 12 Jan 2010  |  show details
Jan 9th, 2012

I am coming up on the two year anniversary of my surgery performed by Dr. Zingas. I am now retired and volunteer at HF Macomb twice a week as a Transporter. I walk from 4 - 6 miles on days that I work. I also walk my dog 1 - 3 miles a day PAIN FREE! Dr. Zingas is the best. I am so grateful for the results I have experienced. Vince sammut

|  Excellent doctor!  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2011

Dr Zingas has outstanding patient care along with outstanding surgical skills. Dr Zingas was recomended by every doctor I spoke to, and as a former patient I would recomend him also. I thank God that I was sent to him for my foot surgery. God bless him.

|  Awesome Doctor & Office  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2011

Dr. Zingas is an awesome doctor! I ruputured my achilles and he was straight to the point on the fix. Dr. Zingas answered all my questions and concerns before & after surgery and was great during my rehab. The St. Clair office all around is great

May 25th, 2010

Excellent Doctor!

May 24th, 2010

Dr. Zingas is the type of doctor that sets the highest of standards that other doctors must try and achieve. He is well read, professional, caring, personalbe. He is dedicated and truly cares about the patient. I rate himn as one of the best, kindness doctors I have encoutered.

|  The Worst  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2009

I was in a very bad MVA, I was referred to Dr. Zingas by Dr. Schock at the St. Clair Ortho. office(same office). Dr. Z. misdiagnosed my ankle. He said all the pain I was having in my ankle was from some scar tissues, he recommended an operation on my foot, shortly following the surgery I was no longer able to stand/walk on my foot at all, at this point i started having weird feelings about this Dr., he even had the nerve to tell me that i was exaggerating my pain . In other words, faking my pain (Idiot), long story short. I changed him and went with Dr. Allan M. Grant at the Oakland Ortho. Surgeons in Royal Oak, MI. I am Glad i did, Dr. Grant knew ride away that the Posterior Tibial Tendons was ruptured in my foot, Dr. Grant suggested an operation would be the best solution for me to repair the tendon in my foot, Now i am walking again.in addition, Dr. Zingas's office has the worst customer service ever in the medical records dept., they are very very rude people. One time I requested a document from my medical record and they sent me a wrong document on three different times. Finally, I had to put myself in the car with a cast on my foot to show them which one it was in my file. Horrible big time.

|  Horrible  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2009

I was in a very bad MVA, I was referred to Dr. Zingas by Dr. Schock at the St. Clair Ortho. office. Dr. Z. misdiagnosed since he said all the pain I was having in my ankle was from scar tissues. So, he went ahead an operated on my foot, shortly following the surgery I was no longer able to stand/walk on my foot at all, at this point i thought something was not going right, long story short. I change him and went with Dr. Allan M. Grant at the Oakland Ortho. Surgeons in Royal Oak, MI. I am Glad i did, Dr. Grant knew ride away that the Posterior Tibial Tendons was damaged in my foot, after Dr. Grant operating on my foot, Now i am walking again.

|  Great Experience  |  show details
by Barby Ertzbischoff-Coleman on Jun 25th, 2009

I was referred to Dr. Z by Dr. A Robertson, and in fact went to Dr Z's practice when i was a child as well:-) But I went in to see him from complications from a MVA last oct 2008. My foot had some problems as did my big toe.might not sound like a lot but it really was painful and caused problems. Anyways he recommended a few different options we discussed in detail and picked what we thought was best for me. although it might not have worked we took the chance!! omgosh he did a EXCELLENT job, and im so very happy with his work!!! THANKS DOC Z!!!!!! I will recommend This doc to everyone!! He has also pointed me in the direction of a colleague of his for surgery on my shoulder (also a remnant of the mva)And i had a great feeling about this Doc too St Clair Ortho and sports is a very good office, friendly helpful staff and the docs and nurses and x ray techs are great!!! thx to all of you for helping put me back together after a terrible year from this accident!