A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Zito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Zito is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zito
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zito Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Zito, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zito graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Zito has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher D Zito FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Zito practice?
- Dr. Christopher Zito has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Zito practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near North Hollywood, CA.
See North Hollywood Internists and North Hollywood Pulmonologists.