Dr. Christopher Zoumalan MD Patient Reviews

4.8

• Good
  • Bad

May 31st, 2017
So far I have only had one appointment with the doctor, but he was very open and honest and most of all conservative with his treatment recommendations which I think is critical in dealing with cosmetic procedures. He was very honest and I will definitely be seeing him again in the near future for fillers and possibly Botox which I have yet to try. Plus, he has a great bedside manner which I think means a lot when people are dealing with trying to look their best without overdoing it.

April 13th, 2017
I would like to highly recommend Dr. Zoumalan for your next eyelid surgery. I inherited a heavy upper lid from both parents which got worse as I aged. It started to obstruct my vision and altered my appearance. I sought help from Dr. Zoumalan who was professional, and very attentive to listening to my concerns, and on top of it an excellent surgeon! The surgical staff were also excellent and made sure I was comfortable throughout the entire process. I am SO glad I got it done, my eyes look great! Thanks Dr. Z.

April 12th, 2017
Hands down Dr. Zoumalan is the best plastic surgeon and facial injector in the area. He is extremely knowledgeable, accommodating, honest and dedicated. He does not beat around the bush or push things on you, he is genuine and compassionate to his patients. I am so pleased with the results and how Dr. Zoumalan literally gave me youth again. The staff are all professional, friendly and very helpful as well. I highly, highly recommend Dr. Zoumalan to anyone and everyone - especially if you are looking for any cosmetic procedures and eye surgeries!'.

April 11th, 2017
I am so happy I was able to find Dr. Zoumalan as my surgeon, he was able to help restore the confidence that I have been looking for so many years. My droopy eyelids, dark under eye circles, and just overall 'blah' appearance needed to be improved. Dr Zoumalan was a god send and helped restore my youthful appearance. Surgery was done for my eyelids and he then did some magical filler work to my cheeks and lower part of my face. So good, so happy! He is a very talented doctor and his office staff are all so great to work with as well. Dr Zoumalan is a must go to for your eyelid concerns.

April 10th, 2017
Over the years, I have probably had a thousand people tell me I look tired. When a friend told me that there were possible cosmetic solutions (other than the endless supply of eye creams I have tried), I made an appointment with Dr. Zoumalan after seeing some good reviews. I have never had any sort of plastic surgery, so I was nervous about doing anything to my appearance. When I realized that injectables can be reversed if you do not like how they look, I warmed up to it. Now I kind of wish it was permanent. When my results begin to fade in a few months, I am definitely going to return to have it done again. Now when I look in the mirror, I do not see sallowness, sunken eyes, and dark circles. I do not buy every new concealer and eye cream that I come across either. I look my age, and as if I have actually gotten a good nights sleep. Not a single person has told me that I look tired or stressed either. .

April 9th, 2017
I really thought that I needed a brow lift, so I made myself an appointment with Dr. Zoumalan, who has already performed some procedures around the eyelids on some of my friends. When I went in for a consultation, Dr. Zoumalan explained to me that I would be a good candidate for voluminization with fillers around the brows and upper lids, which is a far less invasive option than what I had been considering. I was able to achieve my desired results simply and easily without having to be out of commission to recover. Sure enough, the procedure worked great for me and I noticed my brows and eyelid area looking more youthful than I could imagine. Dr. Zoumalan is really well versed in procedures I had never even heard of. He could have had me opt for a much more expensive procedure, but instead he made the professional choice to take care of me an ethical doctor. Very happy with my decision of choosing him as my doctor!

April 8th, 2017
I have had fillers for the longest time to my lower lids and they were beginning to look a bit too overfilled with time. I wasn't sure what was going on with the swelling that I had under my eyes so I decided to visit Dr. Zoumalan. He was amazing and very patient. We were able to remove some of the product using an enzyme. His prices are not the cheapest but I guess that is why he is so good since he is an eyelid expert. Once we removed the product that I had from previous fillers, he recommended me to undergo a lower eyelid surgery since the fat pockets were too big and fillers were not going to help anymore. The surgery went pretty good, I did have more swelling than others do, which is what he told me may happen given my prior fillers. Overall though, my results are amazing. I was patient, and he was very informative, supportive, and knowledgeable about the whole process. Dr. Zoumalan is really a talented and cutting edge plastic surgeon that is at the top of his game right now. Go see him for your eyelids...

April 6th, 2017
Fillers are something I have been having done for a few years now, but recently I decided to switch doctors. When I came to this office with a friend for her appointment, I was surprised at how nice the experience was. Both Dr. Zoumalan and his staff were all friendly and professional, she did not have to wait long, and the doctor really listened to her. I booked my first appointment, and I have not looked back since. I do facial and lip fillers, and my results look smooth, consistent, and natural. I really like the surgeon and all of the staff at this office, and I will definitely continue coming here for maintenance.

April 5th, 2017
Having a nose job is something I have always wanted to do, but a friend of mine had a botched one when we graduated from High School, so I decided I would wait. She was focused on getting it done for as cheap as possible and I knew I was going to need to save and research doctors so that the same thing would not happen to me. I have been bothered by excess upper lid skin for many years and fat pockets in my lower lids, and a friend of mine recommended Dr. Zoumalan to me, and after some more research I opted to make an appointment. After meeting Dr. Zoumalan I was ready and knew that I had found the right surgeon. We spent a lot of time talking and planning my procedure so that I knew what to expect. I looked through many of the surgeon's prior patient's before and after photos and I felt assured that I was making the right choice. Every eyelid I saw looked natural and pretty symmetrical, and not over done. My own surgery went without issue. If I sat and critiqued my eyelids, I would not be able to come up with a single flaw. Healing went spectacularly and swelling was down earlier than I expected. Thanks for an amazing procedure!

April 3rd, 2017
My non surgical brow lift was the best decision I have made about my appearance since I decided to start dying my gray hairs. I wasn't interested in the expense or the potential risks of an invasive surgery, so Dr. Zoumalan used botox to smooth my forehead and raise my brows. I thought I needed eyelid surgery, but the subtle difference that the brow lift has made is more than enough for me. Sometimes botox can help the brows and you do not have to undergo a brow lift. However, if I were to undergo any cosmetic surgery, this would be the doctor I would choose, hands down.

April 2nd, 2017
When I graduated from graduate school this year, I realized that my droopy eyelid was getting worse. I did not feel confident getting into the job market now that I could no longer bury my face in the books. A friend of mine suggested looking into a consultation with Dr. Zoumalan. When I met with the doctor at this office, he helped me to understand my condition and treatment options. The staff worked hard to keep me feeling comfortable and they set proper expectations about recovery time and how much discomfort to expect. This was definitely my ideal outcome. I am super happy with my results and definitely would recommend this doctor and the office to anyone that needs eyelid surgery.

April 1st, 2017
I have a really expressive face, and as a result, I have a forehead covered with a number of deep wrinkles and creases and brows that have perhaps lifted one too many times. I wasn't that upset by the wrinkles, but when my brow began to look droopy somewhere after reaching the big 4-0. I did a lot of research on board certified plastic surgeons that could help me refresh my look, and my search led me to this office. I was treated with respect and care, and my pain levels and results were monitored closely post-surgery. I now look better than I have in years. I had a brow lift and later some fillers to deep creases and divots surrounding the eye area, including my templeswhich made such a difference. Dr. Zoumalan gave me his honest opinion on what would make my eye area and forehead look better, and I have gone for it. No more nasty wrinkles or drooping brows. I feel like it was a true life changer. My spouse was not on board at first, but he loves my new look as well. .