Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Ann on Jul 10th, 2016

Dr. Zubs bedside manner is personal with a small town feel paired with the experience and knowledge you would expect at a major hospital. I would highly recommend him!

by Mateo on May 12th, 2016

Always very easy to get an appointment. The front desk staff is great!

by Paul R. on May 11th, 2016

Dr. Zub is very personable and knowledgable, I have been seeing him for years!

Excellent senior care show details Excellent senior care
by Mindy G. on May 11th, 2016

Dr. Zub has provided wonderful care for my senior age parents. He is so patient and understanding, we always enjoy our appointments with him.

The best!! show details The best!!
by Tom McGibney on May 11th, 2016

Dr. Zub has been our family physician for years, he is truly the best!

by Shelby on May 10th, 2016

Its always easy to schedule an appointment and Dr. Zub always greets me with the enthusiasm you would extend to an old friend. He is wonderful and I would highly recommend him.

by Katie Ann on May 10th, 2016

Dr. Zub is very efficient and knowledgable. He always takes the time to explain everything thoroughly and present different treatment options.

May 10th, 2016

I have been a patient for a few years and Dr. Zub is great with follow up care and working to address and prevent potential future issues from arising. The practice as a whole is spot on, I would definitely recommend.

May 10th, 2016

It was really easy to make my appointment and Dr. Zub was very attentive!

Apr 19th, 2016

Dr. Zub and his entire practice are superior. It's always easy to get an appointment and Dr. Zub is really personable.

Dr. Zub show details Dr. Zub
by Mike on Apr 19th, 2016

From start to finish my experience is always great. Dr. Zub is wonderful and very knowledgable and the office staff is always really easy to communicate with.

by Sara on Apr 19th, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Zub for a couple of years since moving to St. Augustine. He is very personable and always takes the time to listen to and explain everything to me. I would highly recommend him.

Feb 29th, 2016

Great doctor

I recommend this Doctor. show details I recommend this Doctor.
by Carol Staples on Dec 15th, 2015

Best experience in a doctors office. I felt very comfortable and as if I was Dr. Zubs top priority.

by Eric chaconas on Dec 15th, 2015

Dr Zub is excellent. He listened to my concerns and provided a very comprehensive analysis. I like that he puts patient values as a top priority.

Dec 15th, 2015

Great office

Mar 3rd, 2015

Very impatient with patients and staff

Andrea Marchand show details Andrea Marchand
Jul 3rd, 2011

Dr. Zub is a caring individual that spends time with his patients.

Extremely efficient show details Extremely efficient
Feb 26th, 2011

I chose Dr. Zub at random after seing his ad in the paper and could not be happier. He is very efficient and quick. He uses a computer while talking to you. Was able to import data from my prior doctors. Did not insist on over medicating. Explained my health conditions clearly and answered my questions. It may be that he suits my style of quick and efficient, but I am very pleased with his service.