A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Zukowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zukowski
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Zukowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Zukowski, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zukowski graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Zukowski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- K. Hovnanian Children's Hospital
- Meridian Health Jersey Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher W Zukowski DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher W. Zukowski practice?
- Dr. Christopher Zukowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Zukowski practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Lakewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Neptune, NJ.
See Lakewood Family Physicians and Lakewood Sports Medicine Doctors.