A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Zukowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Zukowski, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zukowski graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Zukowski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- K. Hovnanian Children's Hospital
- Meridian Health Jersey Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher William Zukowski DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher W. Zukowski practice?
- Dr. Christopher Zukowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Zukowski practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Lakewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Neptune, NJ.
See Lakewood Family Physicians and Lakewood Sports Medicine Doctors.