A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Zylak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Zylak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Zylak, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiology
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zylak graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston.
Dr. Zylak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zylak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 22 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher Zylak practice?
Dr. Christopher Zylak practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Radiologists.