Learn more about Dr. Christopher Zylak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Zylak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zylak
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zylak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Zylak, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiology
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zylak graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zylak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher M Zylak MD is a male Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Zylak practice?
- Dr. Christopher Zylak has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Zylak practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Radiologists.