A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Zylak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Zylak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zylak
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zylak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Zylak, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiology
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zylak graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zylak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher M Zylak MD is a male Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Zylak practice?
- Dr. Christopher Zylak has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Zylak practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Radiologists.