A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Khorsandi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Khorsandi, Plastic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Migraine Surgery
- Revision Rhinoplasty
- Trigger Finger
Education & Awards
Dr. Khorsandi graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Khorsandi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Khorsandi MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Khorsandi practice?
- Dr. Christopher Khorsandi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Khorsandi practices Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: West Hollywood, CA.
See Henderson Plastic Surgeons and Henderson Surgeons.