A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christos Coutifaris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christos Coutifaris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coutifaris
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Coutifaris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christos Coutifaris, MD, PHD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Gestational Diabetes
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Lung Transplantation
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Coutifaris graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Coutifaris has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christos Coutifaris MD and PHD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Christos Coutifaris practice?
- Dr. Christos Coutifaris has 1 office location.
Dr. Christos Coutifaris practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.