A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christos Coutifaris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christos Coutifaris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coutifaris
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Coutifaris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christos Coutifaris, MD, PHD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Gestational Diabetes
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Lung Transplantation
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Coutifaris graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Coutifaris has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christos Coutifaris MD and PHD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Christos Coutifaris practice?
- Dr. Christos Coutifaris has 1 office location.
Dr. Christos Coutifaris practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.