Learn more about Dr. Christos Coutifaris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christos Coutifaris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christos Coutifaris, MD, PHD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Gestational Diabetes
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Lung Transplantation
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Coutifaris graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Coutifaris has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coutifaris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christos O. Coutifaris practice?
Dr. Christos Coutifaris practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Royersford, PA.
See Philadelphia Endocrinologists.