A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christos Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christos Howard, Family Practitioner, Anesthesiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christos Howard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cholesterol Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Howard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
- St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christos Robert Howard MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christos R. Howard practice?
- Dr. Christos Howard has 1 office location.
Dr. Christos Howard practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Primary Care Doctors.