A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christos Katsetos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Astrocytoma)
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Brain Disorder
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Eye Cancer
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
Education & Awards
Dr. Katsetos graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Katsetos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christos D. Katsetos practice?
Dr. Christos Katsetos practices Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine and Clinical Pathology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pathologists.