A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christos Kokinakos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christos Kokinakos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christos Kokinakos, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kokinakos graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Kokinakos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- Pinecrest Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christos Peter Kokinakos DO is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christos P. Kokinakos practice?
- Dr. Christos Kokinakos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christos Kokinakos practices Internal Medicine near Delray Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Greenacres, FL.
See Delray Beach Internists.