A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christos Papageorgiou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christos Papageorgiou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Papageorgiou
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Papageorgiou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christos Papageorgiou, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Liver Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Papageorgiou graduated from University Of Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Papageorgiou has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
- St Marys Health Center Jefferson City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christos Nikos Papageorgiou MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christos N. Papageorgiou practice?
- Dr. Christos Papageorgiou has 1 office location.
Dr. Christos Papageorgiou practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists, Saint Louis Hematologists, and Saint Louis Oncologists.