A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christos Pitarys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christos Pitarys is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pitarys
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christos Pitarys, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitarys graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pitarys has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christos James Pitarys MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christos J. Pitarys practice?
- Dr. Christos Pitarys has 1 office location.
Dr. Christos Pitarys practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New Port Richey, FL.
See New Port Richey Internists and New Port Richey Cardiologists.