Dr. Christos Pitarys II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christos Pitarys II?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 22nd, 2016

He is the best Doctor I have every had, Seems really interested in me and spends time. Took me in asp for the very first time. I just think he is a good caring doctor.

June 21st, 2016

Absolutely awful

He is the worst, I waited over an hour to see him, then when I was waiting, I could hear him yelling and putting his staff down. The way he spoke to those young girls was a disgrace, only an outright monster would do such a thing. That calm whisper voice he has is a cover up for something much more evil inside. I had blockages in my leg, he sent me to a different practice even though his partner does the same procedure, He told me Dr Chadda is terrible and has poor outcomes. He and his partner hate each other. This practice is a disgrace. I warn you, stay far away.

May 23rd, 2016

VERY DISAPPOINTED

I first meet Dr Pitarys after having open heart surgery at that time he was exceptional with me took his time explaining what happened. Skip forward 7 months. I went back into the hospital with chest pain it took him two days before I seen him and when I finally did he was very rude! After he did cardio Cath he tells me as I am lying on the table everything is fine! Like as if I was bothering him. He never spoke with myself or my wife afterwards to see if we had any questions. I made my appointment to follow up with him and to no avail, he cancelled my appointments four times in a period of a weeks time. This was after I had informed his office staff that I was going on a seven day cruise and would like to know I would be fine. Well Dr Pitarys I hope that after you read this you treat your patience with a little more respect!

August 20th, 2015

Dr. Christos Pitarys was completely rude to my elderly parent. He couldn't even explain why he was going to give the treatment that he wanted to give. I think a lot of elderly patients just don't question his methods, so they think "He is the doctor, so he must be right." My word of advise is doctor's make mistakes and you must ask questions. And if the doctor can't answer your question, bad mouth's you to the staff and walks out of the room, then certainly do not keep them as your doctor. This is what we had to deal with from Dr. Pitarys. Unprofessional is an understatment.

October 5th, 2012

the best thing i can say about Dr Pitarys is he made and still makes me feel safe. I am 47 yo and was diagnosed with CAD in nov 2010 and have had to have 5 cardiac caths and 4 stents befor i met Dr pitarys i was rushed via ambulance to the hosp where doc had to code me twice he did 1 cath placed 2 stents in dec 2011 and i have had no further issues. He said the meds to keep my stents open was not being processed by my body changed 1 med and i have been healthy every sicce . i owe my life to him.

February 29th, 2012

One of a Kind

Dr.Pitarsy and his staff show kindness, care and consideration to all their patients.Whether it's in an emergency situtation or an office visit they all take the time to make a scarry event easier to face.All three doctors have my family's complete confidence.

May 26th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Pitarys for about years. He advises me, has put a stent in an artery and in general has shown interest in me as a patient.

August 28th, 2017