A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christos Sidiropoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christos Sidiropoulos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christos Sidiropoulos, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidiropoulos graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki.
Dr. Sidiropoulos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christos Sidiropoulos MD is a male Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Christos Sidiropoulos practice?
- Dr. Christos Sidiropoulos has 1 office location.
Dr. Christos Sidiropoulos practices Neurology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.