Learn more about Dr. Christos Theodossiou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christos Theodossiou is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Theodossiou
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Theodossiou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christos Theodossiou, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Theodossiou graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Theodossiou has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- North Oaks Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christos Gikas Theodossiou MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christos G. Theodossiou practice?
- Dr. Christos Theodossiou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christos Theodossiou practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Covington, LA.
See New Orleans Internists, New Orleans Hematologists, and New Orleans Oncologists.