Learn more about Dr. Christos Theodossiou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christos Theodossiou, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Theodossiou graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Theodossiou has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- North Oaks Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christos Gikas Theodossiou MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christos G. Theodossiou practice?
- Dr. Christos Theodossiou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christos Theodossiou practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Covington, LA.
See New Orleans Internists, New Orleans Hematologists, and New Orleans Oncologists.