Dr. Christos Gikas Theodossiou MD is male, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christos Theodossiou, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Theodossiou graduated from University Of Athens.More Education & Awards
Dr. Theodossiou has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Theodossiou accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christos Theodossiou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christos G. Theodossiou practice?
Dr. Christos Theodossiou practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Mandeville, LA and Covington, LA.
See New Orleans Internists, New Orleans Hematologists, and New Orleans Oncologists.