Dr. Christy Beyer MD Patient Reviews

January 5th, 2016
Consider a different doctor at this practice
This doctor has terrible patient communication skills. My daughter requested never to see her again because she is so cold and aloof. The practice is good so I recommend seeing any other doctor here.

December 14th, 2015
Extremely Unhelpful
I emailed Dr. Beyer's office before scheduling an appointment, with VERY specific information about my situation and the treatment I was seeking, and was assured that they could provide a wide range of treatment options. Based on this assurance, I spent a lot of money and traveled from out of town to see her. Only to be told, quite rudely, that they do not even offer the standard surgical treatment of my condition! My condition is listed on their website as one of their specialties, and they don't even treat it? She said the only thing she could do was offer me birth control pills. To make things worse, Dr. Beyer was incredibly snappy and unprofessional when discussing my (lack of) reproductive history, and in particular my tubal ligation. Her reaction was so hostile, in fact, that I was afraid to really discuss my condition and wishes for treatment any further with her. I was devastated and angry at the same time. I have encountered plenty of resistance to the idea of female sterility from doctors (OB's in particular seem to take it as an affront to their purpose in life), but Dr. Meyer crossed the line in expressing her obvious distaste for my personal choices. Both her attitude and the fact that I had been so drastically misled about the treatments they offered were extremely upsetting. I will grant, however, that the nurses I spoke to were friendly and professional, the office was quite nice and clean, and despite her bad attitude Dr. Beyer did make a small attempt to be helpful by suggesting another doctor to try. Unfortunately their dishonesty cost me too much money to be able to pursue that option. Or any other, for the foreseeable future. Also be sure to call and confirm your appointment date. The person who took my appointment put it in on a different day than what we agreed on. Luckily I happened to see it in their online system before I booked my hotel!

December 5th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
I first attended the office when Dr. Lauren Streicher, who is also exceptional, performed surgery in 2012. Later, I returned for my annual and problematic visits to Dr. Beyer. Dr. Beyer is a compassionate doctor who spends time to explain and support her patients. She is down to earth and is happy to consider all perspectives of her patients.

June 3rd, 2011
If it hadn't been for the stellar reccomendations I receieved on Dr. Beyer I wouldn't have been so diligent in setting up an appointment. After 6 months of waiting for an appointment I had my first encounter. She is amazing, very straightforward in her communication, great bedside manner, and answered all of my questions. I wish I could say the same for the office staff. The nurses are great, but the front desk could use some work. Calls generally get forwarded to a voicemail, and billing is a little odd to say the least. Even after I paid on time I still kept receiving invoices.

October 13th, 2010
Dr. Beyer is the best!
Dr. Beyer is a wonderful doctor. She is very good at what she does, she is kind, she listens and she is accurate with her advice. I would recommend her to any woman looking for an OB/GYNE. She was my doctor while I was pregnant with all three of my children and she delivered two of them.

February 10th, 2010
Dr Beyer delivered both my babies, was with me for every minute of my 3 hours of pushing, followed up every day during my recovery- just awesome. No one I trust more.