A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christy Bleckman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christy Bleckman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christy Bleckman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bleckman graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Bleckman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- St Johns Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christy R Bleckman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christy R. Bleckman practice?
- Dr. Christy Bleckman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christy Bleckman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Washington, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Pacific, MO.
See Washington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.