Dr. Christine Braid DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7
  • 7 reviews

August 15th, 2016
Dr Braid spends time getting to know you, not just your symptoms. She is thoughtful and knowledgable, and I am so grateful that we found her!

August 2nd, 2016
Dr. Braid is fantastic! I'm grateful that she is my doctor.

February 28th, 2015
She is the best doctor I have ever had!

April 27th, 2011
On my first visit with her Dr Braid immediately sent me out for testing after feeling a lump in my underarm. Was very helpful walking thru the process of having a mastectomy, and even advocated with other doctors on my behalf when treatment got stalled. I am happy with my choice of doctors.

March 7th, 2011
Wish I had better care
Getting an appointment meant waiting over a month even with an acute issue. Staff very unprofessional. I've had inaccurate information relayed to me on more than enough occasions. Sent for tests that didn't meet symptoms. Sad to say my list of wrongs is to long and I'd hate to waist your time any further. I wish I could get the 2 1/2 years I've waisted back. Obviously I'm unhappy, please use your own judgement. I will be filing a complaint with the state about my experiences and lack of care. Dr. Braid is a lovely person. The office was never busy and I should have known better than think a low turn out meant better service. Low crowds means less desirable care. Your insurance is key to getting better service here. Word of warning.

August 17th, 2010
Best doctor ever!
I was a patient of Dr. Braid for several years, she always had the best bedside manner and you could tell she actually cares for her patients. I changed to Kaiser recently and oh have I learned my mistakes, changing insurance soon just to go back to Dr. Braid and her caring ways.

January 23rd, 2010
Great Doctor
I have seen Dr. Braid several times and for several different conditions. She has been very friendly, patient, explained things very well, and listened. She seems like she genuinely cares about her patients. She spends as much time as she needs in each appointment and I did not feel rushed at all. The office staff could be a little friendlier but I have not had any problems with them. The wait time has been average. Overall she is a great doctor and I would highly recommend her.