A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christy Chaudhuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christy Chaudhuri, Hospitalist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Admission and Consulation for Hospitalized Patients; no Clinic or Office for outpatient appts
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudhuri graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Chaudhuri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christy Michele Chaudhuri MD is a female doctor, has 13 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Christy M. Chaudhuri practice?
- Dr. Christy Chaudhuri has 1 office location.
Dr. Christy Chaudhuri practices Hospitalist near Denver, CO.
See Denver Hospitalists.