Dr. Christy Cugini Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christy Cugini Jr?

April 5th, 2017

Good Communicator -- Goes Above and Beyond,

Diabetes under control since going to Dr. Cugini

April 22nd, 2016

It took awhile to get used to him but I like him and his sense of humor. I think he knows what he is doing, however, any time I have had questions and left messages (with nurse) I never received a call back from her. This has caused problems and it continues to happen, making me wonder if I should change doctors.

November 24th, 2015

Very rude doctor. Bad diagnosis

September 13th, 2014

Horrible doctor with a staff to match. Incredibly rude, dismissive and incompetent.

June 30th, 2014

Terrible

Dr. Is rude. Lied to about things being done in the office. Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Switching doctors because his staff is incompetent.

April 30th, 2014

Dr. Cugini is an example of an excellent physician.

Truth is healthcare sadly lacks what the good old days. It is my pleasure to Call Dr. Cugini friend and physician. Ask yourself when was the last time a physician treated you like a friend. Dr. Cugini your medical knowledge is excellent. Your bedside manner appreciated. Thanks for reminding me of the good old days when patients respected physicians.

April 6th, 2014

He not she

Dr Cugini is a man!

April 17th, 2013

Disappointed

I have given it 2 years with dr cugini. He seems like he is a great guy, but he didnt help me at all. I always felt like i was being rushed out of the room during an office visit. The office was a problem from the beginning, they are nice but very unorganized, and you dont ever get an appointment. Just on the whole it hasnt been a good experience for me. I have finally had enough and im changing doctors...finally. Im just disappointed because all over town i heard dr cugini was the best, that scares me. )=

November 13th, 2012

Insanity

You never get a live person when you call so you have to leave a message and most of the time they don't call you back. Seems others have posted the same experience here and other sites. His nurse is abrupt, rude,uncaring and she doesn't listen angain this seems to be a known problem with this office His office always runs behind and you feel rushed in your appointment. Gave this place more than a chance but always the same result.

Doctor's Response

Unfortunately, the building that i am in is an old and at one point there was a problem with an old "party line" that the phone company was supposed to have fixed 3 times already and a lot of our messages were diverted to a dead line so we were unaware that this was happening. In general, our office calls people back within 24 hours as stated in our office policies. There are only 4 endocrinologist in Naples and we need at least double that. We are trying our best to care for our patients that we can. BTW Endocrinologists, even though we are specialists do not get paid more than an internist even though we see more complicated patients and have more training.

SHOWttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr

October 29th, 2012

fantastic

I find Dr. Cugini to be very professional and caring. I was in the hospital on two separate occasions, through emergency. Dr. Cugini saw me every day to make sure my medicine was correct even though the surgery was not his. My hospital stay was not brief, but he came every day. I still am a patient and will continue to be.

July 12th, 2012

Very Good Doctor

He was my Endocrinologist in Port Charlotte and I miss him.

July 7th, 2012

Not worth it

Staff doesn't answer the phone and they don't return calls. The place is totally unorganized and rude.Stood in the hall for 45 minutes waiting for his nurse to get around to helping me. To many choices to subject myself any longer.