Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christy Fontana
Dr. Christy Fontana, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Virginia Beach, VA, with another office in Virginia Beach, VA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Fontana is affiliated with Children's Hospital of The King's Daughters, Sentara Obici Hospital and Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital. Dr. Fontana has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Christy Fontana has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Christy Fontana is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Virginia Beach, VA.
Dr. Michele Wadsworth
Virginia Beach, VA 0 mi22
Dr. Padman Menon
Virginia Beach, VA 0.04 mi50
Dr. Mitchell Block
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Virginia Beach, VA 0.08 mi12