Dr. Christy Graves MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 3rd, 2012
A fine MD
Christy Graves has been a fine MD all of her years in practice in Slidell. She is an excellent diagnostician. Her previous office staff was just awful, but the new ones seem to be handling things better.

August 19th, 2012
Patient For Many Years
Old staff got things done...unlike her staff now. The doctor is only as good as the staff. The other girls were mistreated, seen and heard things said about them from the doctor, I know now why they left. I will be getting my records sent to another PCP.

August 28th, 2011
She does not care about her patients health and well being
At first she seemed to care but looks can be disceiving. After my experiece with Dr Graves and her staff I dont think I will ever trust another physician ever again. A Physician should be there for your physical and mental well being no matter what your problems are (talk to you). Don't expect that from this Doctor she will send you away feeling alone and helpless with no place to turn. She should be ashamed of herself for creating such a feeling of hopelessness in a patient.

June 27th, 2011
Office staff is inefficent and at times uncapable of supporting patients. Its a shame because Dr. Graves is a good physician.

February 23rd, 2011
Dropped during a family crises after 12 years
I was dropped after 12 years of being a patient of Dr Cristy Graves. I was accused of altering a prescription (yes I waited 12 years to do just that, duh!) I didn't even know that something was wrong with the prescription when I sent it to the mail order company. I would have never done such a thing. Her and her staff acted very unprofessional about the whole ordeal, and did not care if I was having a family crises. My 14 year old admitted doing it, along with altering some of my checks written out for bills, and then proceeded to tell me she was pregnant. After 12 years Dr Graves wouldn't even talk to me when I needed her the most. After 12 years (nothing like this has ever happened to me before) for Dr Graves and her office staff to be so cold hearted and uncaring is beyond me.

January 3rd, 2011
Mistreated
I was given the wrong medication for my illness.

August 25th, 2009
Life saver!
Dr. Graves is the best around. She takes the time to listen to her Patients and follow up with them. She is the definition of a good Dr