Dr. Christy Hiser MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Joliet, IL

3.4

September 10th, 2016
Dr Hiser made me feel so comfortable and reassured me that everything was going to be ok I highly recommend her!! My surgery went well I had no problems and I would for sure go back to her if I had to.

September 2nd, 2016
very rude. I have a serious diagnosis, she did not take the time to speak to me after the procedure. I called the doc office and she returned the call more than 24 hours later, rude on the phone, then told me completely different info than she told my husband. will find another doctor ASAP

June 20th, 2016
Poor communication. Was told surgery would be Thursday, then Friday. Nothing! Then it was scheduled for Monday at 8. On Sunday evening nurse was sent in to tell me there would be no surgery. Dr. Hiser was not even courteous enough to speak with me and my family. Baffled and frustrated.

September 18th, 2015
Promptness not good was in hospital for 31 hours before she seen me. And she was told I was there right away.. Still have no clue what is going on needed different pain melds because of having a reaction to the ones I was on and she wouldn't give them to me.bedside manner horrible and time spent with me was about 2 min

October 30th, 2014
Great Doctor
As much as I dreaded having a colonoscopy Dr. Christy Hiser made the experience a postive one. She explainded everything and was very professional yet friendly. She took the time to listen and address all my quesitons and concerns. The staff at the Amsurg facility where I had the procedure was efficient and friendly. I would recommend that my friends who are now approaching 50+ schedule their colonoscopy with Dr. Hiser.

January 22nd, 2013
SURGICAL SECOND OPINION
DR HISER WAS VERY IMFORMATIVE , PLEASANT,AND ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS I WAS VERY HAPPY TO MEET HER AND GET HER OPINION OF MY MEDICAL CONCERNS