Dr. Christy Jackson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 5th, 2016
Happy Patient
I love Dr. Jackson! She knew immediately what the cause of my pain was and treated it appropriately. It required several more visits and treatments and I've been fine since. She is clear in her explanations and very personable. I have a lot of confidence in her.

February 19th, 2016
one of scripp's highly intelligent medical professionals. i would recommend her in a heartbeat!

September 24th, 2015
It was long ago and I have more complications and pain now. I am wondering about Trigeminal Neurology. I have had TMJ for 5 yrs. and it is getting worse. Jaw pain is very difficult and sleeping is difficult with the pain and headaches.

April 30th, 2013
Best Dr ever
Dr Jackson is the best Dr I have ever had, and that's saying a lot since I'm 70 years old and have had chronic pain (cluster headaches and spinal stenosis) for the past 28 years. She has brought more relief than all of the other neurologists combined. She is knowledgable, compassionate and thorough. On my first visit she said, "I can't promise I can get rid of your headaches, but I will promise you that I won't quit trying." She never seems rushed and actually listens to my concerns and feelings. Dr Jackson is the standard by which I measure all other doctors now.

November 4th, 2012
Migraine relief!!!
I have been seeing Dr. Jackson for a couple of years due to bad migraines. She is a very intelligent, caring doctor who works on tweaking a solution to your headaches based on your personal symptoms. I really appreciate Dr. Jackson's approach. She continues to refine your treatment plan until your headaches are under control.I very much disagree with the one star rating another patient gave her. That low of a rating is incomprehensible to me- and I wonder how it could be about the same person...?I would recommend Dr. Jackson (and have done so) to anyone who struggles with migraines!

April 25th, 2012
Love this Doctor!
I have had chronic headaches for a while now. Dr. Jackson never gives up on trying to find the cause, and proper treatment. Though we have not found complete resolution, and am sure that she will continue trying until we do. Dr. Jackson has the sweetest bedside manner. She is very calming, and gentle. Us migraineurs can be a little anxiety ridden. Her calm demeaner puts me at ease every time.

October 19th, 2011
unprofessional
If i had a sick animal i would not see this doctor , her bedside manner is non existant she is rude and not very knowledgable

April 19th, 2011
She is GREAT! I was referred to Dr Jackson for migraines, and she was amazing! She was caring, confident, intelligent and with a wonderful bedside manner. I have seen too many great doctors with minimal people skills, but not Dr Jackson! She listened well and immediately ordered a blood test to check my thyroid hormone levels, as well as gave me many suggestions to help control my migraines. Turns out my thyroxine levels were too low, plus there are some foods that trigger migraines for me, which I now avoid.

April 12th, 2011
At long last!
I'm so happy that my PCP sent me to Dr. Jackson. I have migraine headaches that have gotten out of control. Dr. Jackson has really worked with me to find a solution. Her NP, Debbie Stapel has been awesome as well. If you're looking for a smart doctor, with a very sweet, and confident bedside manner, go see Dr. Jackson.