Dermatologists, General Practitioner, Surgical Specialist

12780 Roachton Rd
Suite 1
Perrysburg, OH 43551
419-872-0777
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Nov 12th, 2010

great office everyone there was very nice and helpful

|  First visit  |  show details
by Larry on Sep 28th, 2009

I went to see Dr. Lorton based on my regular dermatologist. I have a problem with vitiligo. I was somewhat dismayed to find out my appointment was with the PA but that must be a front end way of taking care of new patients. The PA was very nice and polite and thorough. I had to ask to see Dr. Lorton though, but she did come in and was pleasant.

by liz on Feb 6th, 2009 on yahoo.com

I have used this practice a couple of time and the dr's are great. Support staff kind of rude and snooty

by TinKerBel on Jan 21st, 2009 on yahoo.com

I have bounced back and forth with this practice due to insurance issues, and I will agree with the previous post, the office staff (not all of them) act as if you are bothering them. Sometimes you just stand and wait, as they chit-chat. I would think this would improve over time, but apparently the doctors don't see this as an issue or it would have been corrected a long time ago. They have recently moved to a new facility, which appears to have HUGE overhead costs, be prepared to be biopsied for anything and everything.(Have to pay those bills somehow) Also, not my first choice for a dermo in town, but due to insurance I don't have much choice.

Nov 3rd, 2006 on yahoo.com

Hard to find nice help!: I have been a long time patient of Dermatology Associates. I believe I have been a patient there for about ten years now. The front/back desk staff tend to be a bit rude or act as if they are doing you some huge favor. My father r