Dermatologist (skin)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Nov 12th, 2010

great office everyone there was very nice and helpful

First visit show details First visit
by Larry on Sep 28th, 2009

I went to see Dr. Lorton based on my regular dermatologist. I have a problem with vitiligo. I was somewhat dismayed to find out my appointment was with the PA but that must be a front end way of taking care of new patients. The PA was very nice and polite and thorough. I had to ask to see Dr. Lorton though, but she did come in and was pleasant.

by liz on Feb 6th, 2009 on yahoo.com

I have used this practice a couple of time and the dr's are great. Support staff kind of rude and snooty

by TinKerBel on Jan 21st, 2009 on yahoo.com

I have bounced back and forth with this practice due to insurance issues, and I will agree with the previous post, the office staff (not all of them) act as if you are bothering them. Sometimes you just stand and wait, as they chit-chat. I would think this would improve over time, but apparently the doctors don't see this as an issue or it would have been corrected a long time ago. They have recently moved to a new facility, which appears to have HUGE overhead costs, be prepared to be biopsied for anything and everything.(Have to pay those bills somehow) Also, not my first choice for a dermo in town, but due to insurance I don't have much choice.

Nov 3rd, 2006 on yahoo.com

Hard to find nice help!: I have been a long time patient of Dermatology Associates. I believe I have been a patient there for about ten years now. The front/back desk staff tend to be a bit rude or act as if they are doing you some huge favor. My father r