A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christy Pinkham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinkham graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Pinkham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Osteopathic Medical Center Of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christy Erin Pinkham DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christy E. Pinkham practice?
- Dr. Christy Pinkham has 1 office location.
Dr. Christy Pinkham practices Family Medicine near Haltom City, TX.
See Haltom City Primary Care Doctors.