A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christy Reinhard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christy Reinhard is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christy Reinhard, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinhard graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Reinhard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital & Care Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christy Reinhard MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christy Reinhard practice?
- Dr. Christy Reinhard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christy Reinhard practices Pediatrics near Melrose Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Park Ridge, IL and Cicero, IL.
See Melrose Park Pediatricians.