A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christy Riddle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christy Riddle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christy Riddle, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Riddle graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Riddle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christy Cathleen Riddle MD is a female Dermatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Christy C. Riddle practice?
- Dr. Christy Riddle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christy Riddle practices Dermatology near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Garland Dermatologists.