Dr. Christy Russell MD Patient Reviews

4.7

October 3rd, 2016
Sought out Dr. Russell for a second opinion. She exuded so much confidence -- NOT arrogance -- in her ability to help me, I decided, within minutes to become her patient. She's warm without smothering you and completely no nonsense. Oh, yes, and she really knows her stuff. She takes an even keel approach to treatment too. Can't speak highly enough of Dr. Russell.

October 5th, 2014
Saved my life from stage 4 cancer
Hi Christy, you were so comforting throughout my treatment and bone marrow transplant 20 yrs ago. I've been cancer free ever since!i I never called a Dr by her first name, however, that shows your great humility as well. You always welcomed me with your warm smiles and hugs when I needed them. I moved to San Diego and my new oncologist said you are a genius! Thank you so much again.

November 7th, 2013
God send
I have been with Dr. Russell since 2001. She treated me for breast cancer a USC Norris. She is the best doctor I've had. I'm still seeing her have been cancer free and will continue to keep her. She is always so caring and concerned about every spect of my life. I can't sy enough good about this wonderful woman! I luv her, she has been a God send.

August 2nd, 2013
patient
If you are looking for an oncologist who is very knowledgeable, very caring and thoughtful, Dr. Russell is the one. I have been her patient for almost three years, she always makes me feel very privileged and blessed. She is reachable wherever in the world she is. Knowing I was anxious to get my CA 27 29 results, she emailed me as soon as she checked into her hotel in Singapore. That is how she is, always very prompt to the patients' needs.

May 27th, 2011
Genuine concerns for patient
Dr. Russell has a genuine concern for my cancer. She is very patient to answer my endless doubts and questions. She answers all my questions from her I phone promptly no matter where in the world she is. She is very organized and seems to know my case history by heart. She is flexible as long as it has best interest for me. She is very open minded and warm. Visiting her always pumps up my spirit.She calculates my case with my personal profile and not just by the numbers available .

March 26th, 2011
Dr. Christy Russell
There are, unfortunately, very few doctors left like Dr. Christy Russell. Her bedside manners are excellent and she always has an open link of communication. I consider myself very lucky in having her as my oncologyst. Being diagnosed with cancer was a terrible experience, but somehow Dr. Russell made it sound, not easy, but very manageable. I've had many questions, while I'm at home or out of town and all I have to do it send an email to Dr. Russell and I will, undoubtably, get a response within 24 hours. She is amazing!! Very thorough, very approachable and very professional. She has the patience of Joeb. And, she is absolutely, without a doubt, the most stylish oncologyst ever!! :)

May 31st, 2010
Yes - The One to See if You Have Breast Cancer
Never late for an appointment. Takes the time to ensure the visit is thorough and that all your needs are met. Asks questions and listens intently. Honest, reassuring, comforting, professional. Dr Russell has a sparkle that brings ease to a very nervous visit.