A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christy Salvaggio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christy Salvaggio, MD is board certified in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvaggio graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Salvaggio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christy Ann Salvaggio MD is a female Critical Care Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christy A. Salvaggio practice?
- Dr. Christy Salvaggio has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christy Salvaggio practices Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Hazleton, PA.
See Allentown Emergency Physicians.