A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christy South:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christy South is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christy South, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. South graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. South has 3 hospital affiliations:
- T J Samson Community Hospital
- Volunteer Community Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Union City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christy Dawn South MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christy D. South practice?
- Dr. Christy South has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christy South practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Glasgow, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Union City, TN.
See Glasgow Obstetricians & Gynecologists.