A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christy Stephen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephen graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stephen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center - Wils
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stephen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christy Stephen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christy M. Stephen practice?
Dr. Christy Stephen practices Family Medicine near Tujunga, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See Tujunga Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Christine Stephen, Dr. Christiana Stephen, Dr. Christin Stephen, Dr. Christel Stephen, Dr. Christi Stephen, Dr. Kia Stephen, Dr. Christa Stephen, Dr. Kirsten Stephen