A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christy Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christy Stevens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from Pikeville College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Stevens has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christy Lenore Stevens DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Christy L. Stevens practice?
- Dr. Christy Stevens has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christy Stevens practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Johnson City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsport, TN and Bristol, TN.
See Johnson City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.