A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christy Stevens is Excellent. Dr. Stevens has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from Pikeville College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Stevens has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wellmont Holston Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stevens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christy Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christy L. Stevens practice?
Dr. Christy Stevens practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kingsport, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Duffield, VA and Abingdon, VA.
See Kingsport Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Christine Stevens, Dr. Christiana Stevens, Dr. Christin Stevens, Dr. Christel Stevens, Dr. Christi Stevens, Dr. Kia Stevens, Dr. Christa Stevens, Dr. Kirsten Stevens