General Practitioners, Internist, Pediatrician
Video profile
3502 Tulane Ave
Suite 102A
New Orleans, LA 70119
Locations and availability (4)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Never seen the actual doctor  |  show details
by Unhappy Patient on Jan 8th, 2014

I went to this dr for 6 years n have only seen the actual dr twice. They never seemed to be able to diagnose a problem. I had a nerve study done n they said it came back normal but 3 years later a NP told me it showed I had carpal tunnel. The wait time is horrible. I have had enough of this medical center n I start seeing a new dr this week.

|  Extremely long wait time.  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2012

Had a scheduled appointment and still was not seen until over 2 hours later!! Not the first time this happened and I will not be going back!!

|  show details
Nov 16th, 2011

Dr. Valentine and her Nurse Practitioner are both very caring. My entire family goes to this office and we love her and her entire staff. It's nice to have a doctor that truely cares!

|  show details
Dec 4th, 2010

You have to wait a long time to get into a room even if there is an empty waiting room which is ridiculous. Once you get to the room you have to wait a long time again to be see by the doctor. But only to be seen by the nurse pratitioner not the doctor. I have been to this office three times and have yet to be seen by the doctor! Instead she let's the nurse evaluate and treat you. The staff is not caring at all. They all look at you and treat you like you shouldn't be there.

|  I would not recommend this doctor to anyone  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2010

Your wait time to get into a room to be seen is very lengthy. Once you get to see a doctor, they don't care about what is wrong with you, only of the diagnosis of an disease, example (diabetes).