A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christy Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christy Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christy Walker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christy Washington Walker MD is a female General Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christy W. Walker practice?
- Dr. Christy Walker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christy Walker practices General Practice, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pine Bluff, AR and Dallas, TX.
See Plano General Practitioners, Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Plano Surgeons.