A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christy Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christy Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Walker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christy Walker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christy Washington Walker MD is a female General Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christy W. Walker practice?
- Dr. Christy Walker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christy Walker practices General Practice, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pine Bluff, AR and Dallas, TX.
See Plano Primary Care Doctors, Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Plano Surgeons.