Dr. Chrystal Anderson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

October 10th, 2016
Im Happy but not 100% satisfied!!!!
I like Dr. Anderson and all of the CMA's , nurses, and others on staff. I moved away for 2 years. So when I returned this was the Dr. that I chose to return to. That is completely due to Dr.Anderson being a great person & Dr. The only problem that I have is that, as a single mother there are a few inconvienances that I have, One of them is that I have to make same day appt.'s, there should be an option of scheduling an appt. for a particular day. The next one is that I am only able to bring 2 of my 3 kids at one time to be seen, this is an upsetting nuisance for me. I work M-F 8:30am-5pm and having to take off two days to bring in two kids one day and then only one of my kids another. This is truly something that has affected my attendance at work. I am hopeful that there is something that could be done about this. The goal of Dr. Anderson is to ensure that medical attention can be given to all of her patients, and I do understand that. Other then that I am completely happy with the service. T~

December 20th, 2013
A top notched physician
I have known Dr. Anderson since she first started practice. I have known her as a coworker and as my personal physician, and I cannot say enough good things about her, her compassion and bedside manner, and her diagnostic skills. When I first met her, I was the nursing supervisor at the first practice where she worked. We had a very large patient load, with a diversified patient clientele. She adapted rapidly, and showed very strong physician skills. Our practice was unique, in that we functioned much like a mix of private practice, but also offered services that would prevent patients from having to go to the emergency room, such as IV therapy, EKG's, IV medications, and chronic patient managment. Dr. Anderson excelled and onone occasion, accurately diagnosed a patient with an aortic aneurysm, which is a dire emergency. We were able to get that patient transported to the to the hospital and ultimately saved his life. Since my retirement and her transfer to a new facility, where she has worked since, she has been my primary care physician. I have developed a number of chronic diseases, and she has managed them with excellence, precision, and compassion. Her nursing staff are polite, courteous and efficient, and work cohesively as a team. Her nurse and her assistants are skilled in their field as well. I could not give this doctor a higher recommendation, and know, that your health will be well managed if you decide to select her as your primary physician.

December 14th, 2010
She a great doctor and very patient doctor!!!

July 28th, 2009
Great Doctor
I have seen Dr. Anderson for a few years. She is very personable, patient and willing to go the extra mile to make sure I am okay. She actually LISTENS to what is bothering me and I never feel rushed.