A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chrystal Singleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chrystal Singleton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chrystal Singleton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Singleton graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Singleton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Adventist Health/Selma Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Singleton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chrystal J. Singleton practice?
Dr. Chrystal Singleton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Selma, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Selma Obstetricians & Gynecologists.