Dr. Chu Chen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chu Chen?

June 9th, 2017

sarcastic comments

I had a few injections by Dr. Chen in the past and got some relief from it except the cervical injections. I am still experiencing a lot pain from the neck and discomfort that affect my daily activities. Last time I went to him desperate for help and he was very sarcastic. He made me feel like I was lying about my pain and new onset of symptoms.It is absolutely unacceptable the way he treated me that day with a lot of sarcastic comments - he made me cry. I truly disappointed of his behavior . If the physicians experienced pain they become much more sensitive to their patient’s pleas for better pain management. Front desk and insurance department need to be more courteous.

March 23rd, 2015

Very nice doctor, spends time with you and listens

June 5th, 2012

Very Professional , Thorough, & Friendly

Dr. Chen, all of the Nurse Practitioners, and all the staff are professional, thorough, efficient and friendly, too. Dr. Chen spends a great deal of time with the patient, is extremely thorough, and even has a sense of humor! I have complete confidence in them.

June 19th, 2010

I am a clinician and must emphasize that Dr. Che is a role model for other doctors. He has always displayed first-rate, compassionate, highly skilled and concerned care. It is hard enough being afflicted with chronic pain but he and his wonderful team have been there for me every step of the way since my third spine surgery failed about 10 years ago. Don't know how I could function without him and his team!!!

February 2nd, 2010

Oh, my, Dr. Chen is unbelievably smart and thorough!

Dr. Chen is crazy smart, and he's also the most knowledgeable, most thorough pain management doctor I've ever seen. He seems really up-to-date on the latest techniques. He's very nice and seems to care about whether you're suffering or not. He's really good at suggesting injections to help lower the amount of drugs you have to be on to manage chronic pain. My only slight complaint is that it's sometimes hard to understand him because he's got a strong accent. The office staff is really nice and helpful.

September 20th, 2017