A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chuan Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chuan Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chuan Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Nguyen has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chuan Minh Nguyen MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chuan M. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Chuan Nguyen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chuan Nguyen practices Internal Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Internists.