A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chuan Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chuan Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chuan Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Nguyen has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nguyen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chuan M. Nguyen practice?
Dr. Chuan Nguyen practices Internal Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Internists.