A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chuanfang Shih:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chuanfang Shih is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chuanfang Shih, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shih graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Shih has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- St. Rose Hospital
- Washington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chuanfang Fang Shih MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chuanfang F. Shih practice?
- Dr. Chuanfang Shih has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chuanfang Shih practices Internal Medicine near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Internists.